EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Membership application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DerMarc

Membership application Empty
PostSubject: Membership application   Membership application Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 14:55

Hi Folks,

After molesting N.M.I he suggested to register at your forums and drop a few words regarding my person. Well, so here we go:

My name is Marc (but i guess unless you're not a totally retared, you already figured that out, didn't you?). I'm 27 years old and from Essen / Germany. What is this, A/S/L ? Oh yeah, i've got a big dick, too Smile Oops, wrong website, nvm.

After playing Counter-Strike for like 5 years I used to play Savage - The Battle for Newerth some years ago before it became retail but I don't seem to remember much of the old players. Guess most of them are gone already. Switched to World of Warcraft than and wasted nearly two years of my life farming herbs and honor before i managed to quit WOW just before the 1st addon was released.

Thenceforward i was looking for a new challenge. Tried online poker, but the tables were flooded by PokerStragegy.com jerks and so i gave up on my dream of earning fast online money Smile. I continued with Hellgate:London and TeamFortress 2 parallel but both games were not that satisfying. I was close to give up hope and throw my PC out of the window when i recieved a beta testing reminder from S2 games. Apparently i registered for beta back in 2005 but i could not remember at all. Nevertheless i downloaded the client and purchased the full version right after release.

Now with patch 1.4 clan wars should be implemented, right? Therefore i don't want to battle level 1 players on public servers anymore but would love to have some great clan wars.

I don't command, i'm only an action player. I don't care whether i have to play humans or beasts cause both sides got some pretty nice features.

So all in all, please invite me to Elite and for god sake please don't make me bend over for NMI anymore Smile

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Marc
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

PostSubject: Re: Membership application   Membership application Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 15:45

haha very nice application, i like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abxi

Abxi

PostSubject: Re: Membership application   Membership application Icon_minitime28th March 2008, 02:51

Haha, lovley dude Smile
Actully rumors says you have a small dick.. *whistle*

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership application   Membership application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Membership application
Page 1 of 1