EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coercer application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coercer

Coercer application Empty
PostSubject: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 16:17

Hello folks!, i want to join your clan and i know you have a lot of players and may not want to recruit any other players now. I know a lot of your players and like them and their playstyle, no clue if you like me or my playstyle but i got some good karma from you Smile Anyway i am 26 years old still in university (call me a slow learner :p) and i live in turkey (not the animal one :p). I guess i play savage2 pretty much and clan matches etc. are on the way, it would be nice to be a part of you and thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
DerMarc

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 16:49

Hi Coercer,

i noticed you yesterday i think. As you are already on playerlevel 37 (?) i was wondering where you have been all the time since i thought i knew all high level players on european servers.

did you spend your time on us servers?

Regards,

Marc
Back to top Go down
Bazil

Bazil

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 16:54

I've played with this guy a lot, I recognize his name. He's a good player and I (The Bazil), approve of him joining the ranks of Elite.

Edit:
DerMarc wrote:
dude, you have played a lot with everybody during your 155 hours playtime, that doesn't count at all.

Laughing

Last edited by Bazil on 31st March 2008, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerMarc

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 17:33

dude, you have played a lot with everybody during your 155 hours playtime, that doesn't count at all.

anyway, i approve his approval because Bazil's experience attracts the ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
Arctic^Penguin

Arctic^Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 18:32

yo coercer,

/signed

I was saying to caution the other night I thought you was a good player.
Back to top Go down
coercer

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 22:29

well, i was mostly on European servers but as i am not working and wake up early i mostly play after 23:00 pm maybe that's why we couldn't play much together marc Smile And thank you Bazil end Arcticpeng.
Back to top Go down
DerMarc

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime31st March 2008, 23:27

yeah that's right. i'm guilty for being part of the working class Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coercer application   Coercer application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coercer application
Page 1 of 1