EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BloaterIsland

Go down 
+7
Gorroth
Nehar
Sn1peR
Abxi
StraFFniX
Bazil
Arctic^Penguin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Abxi

Abxi

BloaterIsland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd April 2008, 19:50

DL them ap and about to smack it up on the server.

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
Arctic^Penguin

Arctic^Penguin

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd April 2008, 20:28

Try this Download
Back to top Go down
Gorroth

Gorroth

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd April 2008, 22:01

An officer can bypass a fence using a portal; not sure if it's important since the barriers are pretty flimsy.
Back to top Go down
Arctic^Penguin

Arctic^Penguin

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd April 2008, 23:01

10k is hardly flimsy but no they not, but thats a bug in the s2 system. Not much I can do about it
Back to top Go down
Arctic^Penguin

Arctic^Penguin

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th May 2008, 16:03

Ok I finaly back on this now after my time off working on the UI's

The hand in date is the 20th, so I need to finish it.

I have fix'ed the bug in mid where you could use the cart to jump over the Hummies side Fence. and acouple of the tree's that had the roots still showing. Also the texure bug under beast Lair.

Can any of those who played in the game we had a while back remember any other bugs ?
You can still use portal to get tho the fences but nothing I can do about that atm.

Need another game really, Abxi when you see this can you let me know whens good for you to get one going ?
Back to top Go down
Abxi

Abxi

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th May 2008, 19:59

Arctic^Penguin wrote:
Ok I finaly back on this now after my time off working on the UI's

The hand in date is the 20th, so I need to finish it.

I have fix'ed the bug in mid where you could use the cart to jump over the Hummies side Fence. and acouple of the tree's that had the roots still showing. Also the texure bug under beast Lair.

Can any of those who played in the game we had a while back remember any other bugs ?
You can still use portal to get tho the fences but nothing I can do about that atm.

Need another game really, Abxi when you see this can you let me know whens good for you to get one going ?

Yeah i read this, Upload the new map i upload it to the server. Ohh and btw mind if i make an official music post on s2 games see if we get any good suggestions for music for the map.

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
Arctic^Penguin

Arctic^Penguin

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th May 2008, 11:21

Ok I fix'ed the mine for humans, can be built right away,

Grab the file Here

I have now submited it to the contest, will let you know if I get a reply.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th May 2008, 12:26

i really hope it does arctic you make some great maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloaterIsland   BloaterIsland - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloaterIsland
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Games :: Savage 2-
Jump to: