EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black & White 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 03:34

so did anyone played B&W2?

i got a question relating to it Smile

otherwise its quiet nice game
Back to top Go down
N.M.I.

N.M.I.

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 14:18

I played the first few maps but got bored.
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 14:44

yeh and i bet why Very Happy

you can't make nice army? Smile
Back to top Go down
N.M.I.

N.M.I.

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 14:48

No the game was easy but pure boredom for me Smile I like either more fast-paced games or games with more tactical&strategical depth.
What was that question you wanted to ask?
Back to top Go down

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 15:36

I played it ALOT, quite recently actually Very Happy

Tis a very good game and I had some awesome armies - Archers, Warriors and Catapults all grouped up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 16:00

i really dunno how to make mass army?
every man i give to army, only few breeders, were lot of kids, but nobody grow up, so i couldn't make some bigger army o_O
i employeed only females...
Back to top Go down

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 17:24

Fertility statues EVERYWHERE. Lots of breeders, lots of homes/Nurseries etc etc. Look at the bonuses for everything and build accordingly. Plenty of Guides on the net too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 19:05

yeh, i was in a map for like 4 hrs, but there were max childrens... i had nurserys, also the statues... but still they didn't grow up to make a prowerfull army... i mean they weren't growing up, so i lost all crop in the wh...
i tryed my best and they were happy, but kids didn't grow up... i couldn't employee people coz all were employeed :!
Back to top Go down

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 19:25

Use universities/nurseries etc to help 'em grow up, granaries to help with the crop, etc etc.
Thats the way to make the big armies - basically have loads of support buildings and a very impressive town; more impressive it is, the more little villages will defect to your side, and they bring ALOT of men.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 21:10

yeah imigrations, but i achived impressive needed in each island...
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 01:11

so, apoint breeders, lot of houses and statues, nurserys and the kids should grow up?
but like i said, i maxed out childerns in the town, coz nobody grow up...
Back to top Go down

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 03:03

Most important: Plan the town.
Have a housing district, a town store district etc etc.
Work in "Sectors" from the town centre i.e
_B C
A O D
_F E

I did a REALLY good diagram, but the bloody posting thing deleted all the spaces Sad Sad So...
O= Town centre
A = Houses in neat rows, connected by roads, with Fertility Statues on every "Street"
B/C = Town Stores etc, with alot of Granaries (Mills)
D = Military Buildings
E = Universities/Nurseries
F = Public service buildings, such as bathhouses, taverns etc.

Surround the town with Temples to extend influence and hey presto! Perfect town.
With this kind of configuration you maximise the effects of things like Fertility statues etc, and guarantee alot of immigrations. Should be simple enough to raise a big army!
Universities and such ensure they grow up Wink

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 06:22

yeah i know about the universities.
about Tempels, yeah i used that to extende the influence ring...

btw is it better to occupy workers on the crop field more, or in the granary? I also read that its better to make small crop fields than 1 big... and a granary in bettwen...

I still don't understand the feeding part thoo, at start got shitload of crop, but i occupy more workers and i ran out of food xD

btw, immigrants don't give you much of any army thoo :/
but am i doing right, occupy females, males are left to rally and army? Or should i occupy men too coz they work better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black & White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White 2   Black & White 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black & White 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Offtopic-
Jump to: