EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timer reporting in.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timer

Timer reporting in. Empty
PostSubject: Timer reporting in.   Timer reporting in. Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 14:44

- Deleted email because this is the general-access forum and there might be bots collecting emails to spam you.-
Bazil

Good day, guys.

I was recently contacted by Bazil, with a few questions. Appearantly it's a bad thing I'm Norwegian!

That won't stop me from writing a small introduction about myself, though.

I'm Lars Martin Tangen. A 19 year old Norwegian with a quite weird name.
I play games. Loads of games. And if you asked me to give you my lifestory, I'm pretty sure there would be some mentions of games.

I've been an Unreal Tournament player for ages. Winning some local LAN compos and stuff. But it's pretty hard to advance, considering the Norwegian champ lives nearby and wins what he gets to. I so wanna beat his head in, and I would, if he wasn't triple my size.
Also, Counter Strike sucks, contrary to belief.

Right now, Savage 2 is the action game of choice. I mainly play an aggressive style, going Savage. Encountering people 1v1 as I can, headlong into a bunch of morons if I have a few extra guys behind my back to assist. Usually works out well, sometimes goes to waste. Very Happy
Commanding? I did well in the start, but not commanded much lately. Can't really say how I'll do now with improved players and the like. Smile

Any ways, I'm not really sure what my strong points are. Bazil can judge those, considering he sent me the invite and stuff!

At any rate, I also play MMO's. World of Warcraft back and forth since launch, actually. But I do guess that's not really interesting. I don't play very actively these days, though I do log in to check how it's going with people.

Console gaming? A load of that as well. Mostly RPG's on my PS2. I love Square Enix. And all kinds of odd games on my Wii. I love Nintendo as well. recently gone online with Mario Kart Wii, that's one awesome racing game online.

Also considering buying a new HDTV, PS3 and GTA4 when that comes at the end of the month.

Just until recently, 1st of April, I was enlisted for armyservice, glad to be out of that hellhole. Possibly starting school again this autumn, but I really have to see. As of right now, I have absolutely no certain plans yet. :p

I've pretty much just wroten some retarded things that was on my mind now, if anything else is needed, feel free to ask. :p

Happy days!

Last edited by Timer on 16th April 2008, 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bazil

Bazil

PostSubject: Re: Timer reporting in.   Timer reporting in. Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 14:49

Timer wrote:
I was recently contacted by Bazil, with a few questions. Appearantly it's a bad thing I'm Norwegian!

Well if you're lucky we'll still let you play matches.

Timer wrote:
I play games. Loads of games. And if you asked me to give you my lifestory,

I asked you to write a quick thread introducing yourself! Hehe it's good to see you don't just stick to doing things halfassed.
Back to top Go down
Timer

PostSubject: Re: Timer reporting in.   Timer reporting in. Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 14:50

Everything's relative. This is fairly halfassed rambling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sn1peR

Sn1peR

PostSubject: Re: Timer reporting in.   Timer reporting in. Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 14:50

hehe very nice Timer, lot of gaming history, you own like every gaming appliance there is these days, so thats awsome, i wish i could have at least 1 console or sumthing ^^

otherwise, welcome aboard! Smile
Back to top Go down
Abxi

Abxi

PostSubject: Re: Timer reporting in.   Timer reporting in. Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 19:48

Nice introduction, welcome to the pit of the Elite.
May i suggest that instead of study some pwnage in the name of elite? Very Happy

Good that you norw, then you have good ping on clan server ^_^

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timer reporting in.   Timer reporting in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timer reporting in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Games :: Savage 2 :: Elite Applications-
Jump to: