EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication

Go down 
+2
plit
frisca01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
frisca01

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 13:58

Hello, I want to join you clan. I see some players (plit for example) that are on my buddy list since beta. RL is pretty hectic right now so I play 1-2 matches/day. Still, in the near future I expect to have more time.
I am good as comm and was good at melee until the last patch. Also don't count me out for cover ops. My pleasure sacing or demo the enemy all over to confuse, etc. Smile
My Username in S2 is "Frisca". I tried to register with it on the forum but did not work for some reason. Passowrd error (too short) and then told me it's taken ...

Regards

P.S. I live in Romania
Back to top Go down
frisca01

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 23:08

Hello again.
Considering and there are a few people from my frinds list that are in this clan and that I am playing for some time now and that I am in the top 25 commanders (23rd) and so on, can I please join ?

Thx!
Back to top Go down
plit

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 23:35

i can recommend him in Smile had few pleasant maches with him. But Bazil still should check few your replies and then decide.

Hope you'll get in mate Razz
Back to top Go down
Bazil

Bazil

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 23:56

I'm sorry but we already have fine commanders and if we do recruit further command material we need the player in question to be able to fight as well. After reviewing your statistics and more than one replay to watch your fighting skills I don't think you are ready for competetive play.

However! I was really surprised at how well you play considering your statistics and SF, that's why I had to watch more than one replay to make sure my decision was right.

Decision: If you keep playing and improve your general fighting skills and knowledge of how to play well without being the commander, we will accept your application later. As you are right now you are slightly below the bar that me and sn1per have set for the clan and I really am sorry to say that we can't let you in.... Yet!

Edit: One thing to fix is the fact that you for some extremely odd reason interrupt thin air after you block someone, instead of attacking him twice, you fire off an interrupt right after you block him, wasting any chance to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Abxi

Abxi

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime17th April 2008, 01:19

Hi and Welcome.

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
plate

plate

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime17th April 2008, 17:15

Welcome and Hi (clap clap clap)

-tuna... i mean plate-
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
DerMarc

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime17th April 2008, 17:54

Bazil wrote:
Decision: If you keep playing and improve your general fighting skills and knowledge of how to play well without being the commander, we will accept your application later. As you are right now you are slightly below the bar that me and sn1per have set for the clan and I really am sorry to say that we can't let you in.... Yet!

why is everybody welcoming him? if i don't get bazil's post totaly wrong he is not a clan member
Back to top Go down
plate

plate

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime17th April 2008, 18:27

i always read only last post so... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
Abxi

Abxi

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime17th April 2008, 19:10

DerMarc wrote:
Bazil wrote:

why is everybody welcoming him? if i don't get bazil's post totaly wrong he is not a clan member

Because i welcome him to our Forums Smile
Nice to see people here nothing wrong with it Smile

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Games :: Savage 2 :: Elite Applications-