EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HellGate: London

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xlson

xlson

HellGate: London Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellGate: London   HellGate: London Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 09:46

Heh, I haven't played HGL since it was released, has there been any changes makingit worth playing or is the the same crap heap?
Back to top Go down
N.M.I.

N.M.I.

PostSubject: Re: HellGate: London   HellGate: London Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 02:41

Same here, I tried the first 2-3 patches but after that I got fed up and uninstalled that shit.

Moved these two replies to keep the forum tidy. Also lost one of my posts in the process Suspect
Back to top Go down
xlson

xlson

PostSubject: Re: HellGate: London   HellGate: London Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 11:43

Nods. I haven't bothered uninstalling it yet but I guess I just as well might. The game idea is great but it's not even close to delivering. I haven't played the full game but from what I played there were only a few encounters that actually were fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HellGate: London   HellGate: London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HellGate: London
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Offtopic-
Jump to: