EGC - Elite Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Gaming Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)

Go down 
+2
DunmeR
plate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
plate

plate

skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Empty
PostSubject: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 02:24

lol tak sobie patrze w logi czatboxa... a tu DunmeRi nehar polacy Very Happy lool myslalem ze nikt z polski nie gra w sav2 Very Happy mowie wam oficialnie siema Very Happy. skad jestescie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
DunmeR

DunmeR

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 15:21

HEhe, i won't speak in my language on this forum cause its not fair to other who not understand, we are Elite EU, tak Plate jestesmy z polski Razz

Last edited by DunmeR on 11th March 2008, 15:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nehar

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 15:24

me too Razz
Back to top Go down
plate

plate

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 16:05

jak tam chcecie tongue
Back to top Go down
Arctic^Penguin

Arctic^Penguin

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 16:30

I think plate is possessed..... DEVIL I CALL YOU OUT ......*chucks holly water at him *
Back to top Go down
plate

plate

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 17:53

Arctic^Penguin wrote:
I think plate is possessed..... DEVIL I CALL YOU OUT ......*chucks holly water at him *

no, its called polish language ^^
Back to top Go down
N.M.I.

N.M.I.

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 17:57

I'll ask my girlfriend then, she speaks a little Slovakian (the two supposed to be similar) so maybe she can help us ^^
Back to top Go down
Terramaximum

Terramaximum

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime1st April 2008, 19:29

I should be ashamed of myself Very Happy. I'm initally from Poland as well but even still, I don't understand even one word (except skurwysyny of course Razz). Well, maybe one day, in a distant galaxy...in a time far, far away (plays Star Wars music XD)...no seriously, maybe one day I'll go learn it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)   skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skurwysyny (for DunmeR and nehar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Offtopic-
Jump to: