Elite Gaming Community
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Award for Abxi ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terramaximum

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Ye 'ole Switzerland

PostSubject: Award for Abxi ^^   1st April 2008, 20:55

Hey guys, I was just bored this evening so I came up with a little Idea to kill some time Very Happy.

Seeing as how Abxi quotes everytime he posts a reply I thought : This...distinguished, exemplary effort for order needs to be awarded XD. (Not really, but it's still funny Smile)

So I tooled around in my photoshop and came up with this: The Award for Best Quoter, going to Abxi!

Enjoy



Have a nice day, Terra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sn1peR

avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 32
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   1st April 2008, 20:58

1 word: lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bazil

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-02-28
Location : Stockholm, Sweden.

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   1st April 2008, 21:01

That's 3 words.

And congratulations Abxi, well diserved. cheers

_________________


Elite Recruitment Officer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sn1peR

avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 32
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   1st April 2008, 21:23

Terra, you forgot to write the date xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abxi

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   2nd April 2008, 00:10

Terramaximum wrote:
Hey guys, I was just bored this evening so I came up with a little Idea to kill some time Very Happy.

Seeing as how Abxi quotes everytime he posts a reply I thought : This...distinguished, exemplary effort for order needs to be awarded XD. (Not really, but it's still funny Smile)

So I tooled around in my photoshop and came up with this: The Award for Best Quoter, going to Abxi!

Enjoy

https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img153/2834/abxiawardky8.jpg

Have a nice day, Terra

Like omfg. Now that is pwnage!! (notice i quouted terra: D)
Now for all the women here is some quoting love from us all to you all. With the happy love of Elite Awards.

Abxi Sometime last month wrote:

Pwnage!
Abxi Sometime this month wrote:

Pwnage!!!
Abxi Sometime next month wrote:

Pwnage!!!!!!!!!!

I lost the line for the good joke >_<

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terramaximum

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Ye 'ole Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   2nd April 2008, 10:00

Sn1peR wrote:
Terra, you forgot to write the date xD

Ah Snap, you're right. Oh well, Abxi already has got it as avatar, so nothing to do anymore Razz (but I could upload it with the date though ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abxi

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   2nd April 2008, 22:22

Terramaximum wrote:
Sn1peR wrote:
Terra, you forgot to write the date xD

Ah Snap, you're right. Oh well, Abxi already has got it as avatar, so nothing to do anymore Razz (but I could upload it with the date though ^^)

Smack out the other tools and just the ring with dates and give me the url and i change my avatar if you want ^^

Aff quoted again lmao Very Happy

-Abxi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorroth

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   29th April 2008, 00:03

Oh sh*, wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abxi

avatar

Posts : 275
Join date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   29th April 2008, 00:05

Gorroth wrote:
Oh sh*, wrong thread.

ORC MADNESS!, you have been infected by the orc disease.
Nooooooooo!!!

Why you little green...

-Abxi-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorroth

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   29th April 2008, 00:17

Abxi wrote:
Gorroth wrote:
Oh sh*, wrong thread.

ORC MADNESS!, you have been infected by the orc disease.
Nooooooooo!!!

Why you little green...

-Abxi-


WAAAAAAGH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Award for Abxi ^^   

Back to top Go down
 
Award for Abxi ^^
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Games Awards Artifacts
» Guide: Full Moon EVENTS -- Van Helsing
» City Garden Updates: New Cloud Room, Cloud Furnitures, New Plants, Gardening Badges and Rewards
» Book of the Year Award

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC - Elite Home :: Offtopic-
Jump to: